1925 Marine Hotel
treeve

1925 Marine Hotel

The Promenade was built 1844, before that it was all sand dunes, with grassy areas (Western Green), with a road track across the front of the rows of houses; This house was built around 1868 on the end of Marine Terrace; by 1881 it had become a Lodging House; 1891 it was a private house again. It opened as a hotel c1905, and with new management c1925 under JT Cox. It is now the Lugger Inn. It has returned to a more appropriate finish.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
Time past
Added by
treeve
Date added
View count
922
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Top Bottom